This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website, or customer service. Please read it carefully. We may change this policy. We will post any changes on this page, so please check back frequently.
For the purposes of data protection law, the controller is Bee4Bee Karolina Bak with a registered office and trading address Ul. Gdanska 33, 83-031 Zukczyn, Poland. All correspondence should be sent to the trading address.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us
You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our websites or by corresponding with us by phone, email and live chat. This includes information you provide when you register for an account, search for a price comparison or quote, enter into a contract for the supply of services, enter a competition, promotion or survey or report problems with our services.
The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information and other information about you (Or that of somebody you know i.e. consignee) to enable us to provide you with our services, including information pertaining to the collection address and the delivery address.
We use a third-party partner e.g. PayPal or Stripe to process payments You will be required to provide Paypal, Stripe or Shopify Payments with Financial Data (i.e. Your banking details) in order to authorise payment. When You place an order on the Site your consent is given to provide the data necessary to process the payment with PC to this third party directly. To make and complete the purchase with PayPal, Stripe or Shopify Payments, the policies of Paypal, Stripe or Shopify Payments are applicable.
Information we collect about you
When you use our website, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we have received from other sources.
2. How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests
- Your data is used by Bee4Bee to enable Bee4Bee to act as a service provider to you and is not shared with any person or company without your express consent.
- Completing any transaction that you do with Bee4Bee.
- Administering promotions or competitions that you enter.
- Your personal data may be used by Bee4Bee to contact a user by post, phone or by email when necessary in connection with an order, and in the case of a registered Bee4Bee Member or a Bee4Bee Account.
- To minimise the risk of unauthorised access to Your Data, we use some of your data to authenticate you when using the site and the interactive services.
- Marketing and advertising
- Information or offers regarding upcoming products, promotions, Bee4Bee Services or customer surveys.
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
- Service improvement and account management
- Ensuring that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- Administering our websites and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes).
- Protecting our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
- Managing and operating your account with us.
- Opt Out
If you do not wish to be contacted by Bee4Bee in respect of future marketing communications (excluding the welcome email and any emails relating to your order which cannot be opted out of), we give you the opportunity to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email. Alternatively, you can send your request by post to Karolina Bak Bee4Bee Ul. Gdanska 33, 83-031 Zukczyn, Poland
3. Sharing your personal information
We may also share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- You should be aware that we may release your data when we believe it is necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with Bee4Bee, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Bee4Bee, Bee4Bee Members or third parties. Your bank or PayPal may further release your data as per their policies.
- We may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimise our services. We only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you.
- Analytics and search engine providers: to help us improve our services
We may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimise our services. We only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you.
We may also share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or those assets, along with its professional advisers. If Bee4Bee (or substantially all of its assets) is acquired, personal information held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- To comply with a legal obligation
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of Bee4Bee, its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organisations for fraud prevention purposes.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets
4. Storing your personal information
We may transfer, store or process your personal information outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). The laws in some countries may not provide as much legal protection for your personal information as in the EEA.
By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where we use service providers outside the EEA, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (for example, the EU Standard Contractual Clauses and the EU-US Privacy Shield) to ensure that your personal information is adequately safeguarded in the recipient country.
Further, your bank, PayPal or Stripe may further release your data as per their policies.
You acknowledge that email messages sent over the internet are not encrypted and are not secure. Despite efforts to protect your data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data you transmit to us, via, to, or from our site. You accept that Bee4Bee cannot be held liable for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur as a result of the use of email. If there is any sensitive or confidential data which you do not wish to communicate by email, please contact Bee4Bee by post to arrange an alternative method of communication. You transmit all such data at your own risk.
Once your payment instructions are received by PayPal or Stripe, they have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the Data under their control. 128 bit industry standard Secure Server Software (SSL) is used as a minimum standard which encrypts all of your data in respect of a transaction, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the data is transmitted.
How long we keep your data collected through our site depends on the context in which you provide it and the purpose for which we use it. We will only retain it for as long as is necessary for such purposes, for example, we will keep Your Registration Information for as long as You are registered as a Bee4Bee Member on our Site and We will keep records of any transactions You enter in to for up to six years. We may send You direct marketing communications for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us.
You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your Bee4Bee Account and that if you cancel your Bee4Bee Account or your Bee4Bee Account is terminated, all your information including but not limited to Your Historical Consignment Information and your Bee4Bee Member Profile will be deleted from your Account and will be further deleted from any Bee4Bee archives. Your Data may continue to be retained by the Bee4Bee Network in accordance with the privacy policies of e.g. Sub-Contractors.
Telephone calls: If you call our customer service team, we may record your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control to ensure that we continuously monitor and improve our customer service standards.
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. You can request for your Bee4Bee account to be deleted at any time by contacting us.
Bee4Bee is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or for the privacy policies, cookie policies and practices of other third parties (including those of PayPal or Stripe), so You should be careful to read and understand those website policies independently.
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing email we send you. You can also send Your request by post to Bee4Bee Karolina Bak, UL. Gdanska 33, 83-031 Zukczyn, Poland.
Data protection law gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. To make a request to Bee4Bee for any Personal Data that We may hold, you need to put the request in writing addressing it to Bee4Bee Karolina Bak, UL. Gdanska 33, 83-031 Zukczyn, Poland.
7. Links to third party websites
8. Contact us
Post: Bee4Bee Karolina Bak, UL. Gdanska 33, 83-031 Zukczyn, Poland.
Updated: 25 May 2018